By JAVIER MANJARRES
The ever-colorful Venezuelan President Nicholas Maduro, who has recently said that the late Hugo Chavez appeared to him in the form of a bird, has publicly accused former Colombian President Alvaro Uribe of plotting to assassinate him.
Maduro’s past Friday televised addressed where he uttered his “Uribe is a killer” comment, followed by statement that he had “enough evidence of who is conspiring, and there are sectors of the Venezuelan right that are involved,” prompted Uribe to dismiss the statement as being an “immature accusation by a dictatorship.”
Maduro is coming off a narrow Presidential victory over opposition leader Henrique Caprilles, that was mired by controversy, and reports of rampant corruption.
As the managing editor of The Shark Tank, Javier was awarded the 2011 CPAC Blogger of the Year. Countless videos and articles from the Shark Tank have been featured on Fox News, Politico, The Hill, NBC, Wall Street Journal, and other state and national news publications. Javier has also appeared on Univision’s “Al Punto” and numerous TV and radio shows, including being the one of NewsmaxTV's regular commentators. Javier is also a political consultant, and has also authored "BROWN PEOPLE," which is a book about Hispanic Politics. Learn more at www.brownpeople.org
Leave a Comment
Subscribe to Hispolitica
- Trump Poised to Allow DACA Children Stay In US
- Donald Trump Confident He Will Win Hispanics In 2016
- Tensions Increase Between Venezuela And Colombia
- Brian Mast : Illegal Immigration Is A National Security Issue
- Republicans At Odds Over Immigration Reform
- “Anchor Baby” Births Down In U.S.
- Egyptian Military Kills 12 Mexican Tourists
- 3 Illegal Immigrants Shoot Dead 17-Year-Old Student