By JAVIER MANJARRES
The ever-colorful Venezuelan President Nicholas Maduro, who has recently said that the late Hugo Chavez appeared to him in the form of a bird, has publicly accused former Colombian President Alvaro Uribe of plotting to assassinate him.
Maduro’s past Friday televised addressed where he uttered his “Uribe is a killer” comment, followed by statement that he had “enough evidence of who is conspiring, and there are sectors of the Venezuelan right that are involved,” prompted Uribe to dismiss the statement as being an “immature accusation by a dictatorship.”
Maduro is coming off a narrow Presidential victory over opposition leader Henrique Caprilles, that was mired by controversy, and reports of rampant corruption.
As the managing editor of The Shark Tank, Javier was awarded the 2011 CPAC Blogger of the Year. Countless videos and articles from the Shark Tank have been featured on Fox News, Politico, The Hill, NBC, Wall Street Journal, and other state and national news publications. Javier has also appeared on Univision’s “Al Punto” and numerous TV and radio shows, including being the one of NewsmaxTV's regular commentators. Javier is also a political consultant, and has also authored "BROWN PEOPLE," which is a book about Hispanic Politics. Learn more at www.brownpeople.org
Leave a Comment
Subscribe to Hispolitica
- Cuba official accuses US of lying about sonic attacks
- Rubio shuns Dictator Maduro’s invite to visit Venezuela
- Nelson, Democrats “encourage” Puerto Rican Immigrants to register to vote
- Curbelo says Congressional Hispanic Caucus discriminating against him (Video)
- Rubio clowns around with Venezuela’s Maduro
- Republican Congressman Just Isn’t Brown Enough to Join House Hispanic Caucus
- Trump Adds Venezuela to Controversial Travel Ban
- Trump Poised to Allow DACA Children Stay In US