By JAVIER MANJARRES
Diego Armando Maradona, the Argentinean who is arguably one of the greatest Futbol players in history, is being denied a tourist visa to visit Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Maradona wanted to bring his family to the ‘Magic Kingdom’ but according to the British newspaper The Sun, U.S. officials are denying it because of “political” reasons.
Maradona is no friend of the U.S.
Not only was he a self-proclaimed “Chavista” — he also has a tattoo of Castro, another of Che Guevara and is a public supporter of Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
He protested against former President George W. Bush and has spoken out against America’s encroaching imperialism.-Fox Latino
The Sun’s source of the story said that Maradona and his family, including his 22-year-old girlfriend, were really looking forward to the trip to Disney World.
As the managing editor of Hispolitica, Javier was awarded the 2011 CPAC Blogger of the Year. Countless videos and articles from the Shark Tank and Hispolitica have been featured on Fox News, The Hill, Wall Street Journal, and other national news publications. Javier has also appeared on Univision’s “Al Punto” and numerous radio shows, including being the weekly 92.5 Fox News' DayBreak with Drew Steele political contributor, as well as one of NewsmaxTV's conservative commentators.
Leave a Comment
Subscribe to Hispolitica!
- Donald Trump Confident He Will Win Hispanics In 2016
- Tensions Increase Between Venezuela And Colombia
- Brian Mast : Illegal Immigration Is A National Security Issue
- Republicans At Odds Over Immigration Reform
- “Anchor Baby” Births Down In U.S.
- Egyptian Military Kills 12 Mexican Tourists
- 3 Illegal Immigrants Shoot Dead 17-Year-Old Student
- Mexico’s Selective Crack Down On Illegal Immigrants