By JAVIER MANJARRES
Diego Armando Maradona, the Argentinean who is arguably one of the greatest Futbol players in history, is being denied a tourist visa to visit Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Maradona wanted to bring his family to the ‘Magic Kingdom’ but according to the British newspaper The Sun, U.S. officials are denying it because of “political” reasons.
Maradona is no friend of the U.S.
Not only was he a self-proclaimed “Chavista” — he also has a tattoo of Castro, another of Che Guevara and is a public supporter of Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
He protested against former President George W. Bush and has spoken out against America’s encroaching imperialism.-Fox Latino
The Sun’s source of the story said that Maradona and his family, including his 22-year-old girlfriend, were really looking forward to the trip to Disney World.
As the managing editor of The Shark Tank, Javier was awarded the 2011 CPAC Blogger of the Year. Countless videos and articles from the Shark Tank have been featured on Fox News, Politico, The Hill, NBC, Wall Street Journal, and other state and national news publications. Javier has also appeared on Univision’s “Al Punto” and numerous TV and radio shows, including being the one of NewsmaxTV's regular commentators. Javier is also a political consultant, and has also authored "BROWN PEOPLE," which is a book about Hispanic Politics. Learn more at www.brownpeople.org
Leave a Comment
Subscribe to Hispolitica
- Rubio shuns Dictator Maduro’s invite to visit Venezuela
- Nelson, Democrats “encourage” Puerto Rican Immigrants to register to vote
- Curbelo says Congressional Hispanic Caucus discriminating against him (Video)
- Rubio clowns around with Venezuela’s Maduro
- Republican Congressman Just Isn’t Brown Enough to Join House Hispanic Caucus
- Trump Adds Venezuela to Controversial Travel Ban
- Trump Poised to Allow DACA Children Stay In US
- Donald Trump Confident He Will Win Hispanics In 2016