In an interview yesterday at his golf course, Donald Trump was asked about Latino voters, and his response was…confident to say the least. This comes on the back of his perceived insult to the Latino community during his announcement speech where he said of Mexican immigrants:
They are not the best and brightest, they’re rapists, murderers, and some, I assume, are good people
A veteran of the United States Army, an immigrant from Venezuela, and the former communications director for a major Conservative organization, Joel Frewa bring his passion for politics and international affairs to Hispolitica. Over 20 years removed from his native land of Venezuela, Joel Frewa continues to advocate for freedom and liberty in Venezuela and in the United States. Joel is a gradute of the U.S. Army’s Combat Medic School, and Florida International University.
Leave a Comment
Subscribe to Hispolitica!
- Donald Trump Confident He Will Win Hispanics In 2016
- Tensions Increase Between Venezuela And Colombia
- Brian Mast : Illegal Immigration Is A National Security Issue
- Republicans At Odds Over Immigration Reform
- “Anchor Baby” Births Down In U.S.
- Egyptian Military Kills 12 Mexican Tourists
- 3 Illegal Immigrants Shoot Dead 17-Year-Old Student
- Mexico’s Selective Crack Down On Illegal Immigrants