It seems like every few months rumors start circulating godly around Miami about Fidel Castro’s health and the speculation begins as to whether he’s alive or dead. But on the back of last week’s announcement by the Obama administration that embassies in Havana and DC will open, and that the diplomatic “thaw” with Cuba is moving full speed ahead, Fidel Castro has made a rare public appearance.
A veteran of the United States Army, an immigrant from Venezuela, and the former communications director for a major Conservative organization, Joel Frewa bring his passion for politics and international affairs to Hispolitica. Over 20 years removed from his native land of Venezuela, Joel Frewa continues to advocate for freedom and liberty in Venezuela and in the United States. Joel is a gradute of the U.S. Army’s Combat Medic School, and Florida International University.
Leave a Comment
Subscribe to Hispolitica!
- Donald Trump Confident He Will Win Hispanics In 2016
- Tensions Increase Between Venezuela And Colombia
- Brian Mast : Illegal Immigration Is A National Security Issue
- Republicans At Odds Over Immigration Reform
- “Anchor Baby” Births Down In U.S.
- Egyptian Military Kills 12 Mexican Tourists
- 3 Illegal Immigrants Shoot Dead 17-Year-Old Student
- Mexico’s Selective Crack Down On Illegal Immigrants