A Colombian military plane carrying 11 members of the Colombian armed forces crashed, killing all on board.
Foul play is not suspected, as the Colombian Air Force said that the plane had reported engine failure and crashed near Las Palomas, which is located about 780 kilometers from the capitol Bogota.
As the managing editor of Hispolitica, Javier was awarded the 2011 CPAC Blogger of the Year. Countless videos and articles from the Shark Tank and Hispolitica have been featured on Fox News, The Hill, Wall Street Journal, and other national news publications. Javier has also appeared on Univision’s “Al Punto” and numerous radio shows, including being the weekly 92.5 Fox News' DayBreak with Drew Steele political contributor, as well as one of NewsmaxTV's conservative commentators.
Leave a Comment
Subscribe to Hispolitica!
- Donald Trump Confident He Will Win Hispanics In 2016
- Tensions Increase Between Venezuela And Colombia
- Brian Mast : Illegal Immigration Is A National Security Issue
- Republicans At Odds Over Immigration Reform
- “Anchor Baby” Births Down In U.S.
- Egyptian Military Kills 12 Mexican Tourists
- 3 Illegal Immigrants Shoot Dead 17-Year-Old Student
- Mexico’s Selective Crack Down On Illegal Immigrants