Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) told President Obama in a letter he is not approaching immigration reformContinue Reading ...
For hundreds of children that recently passed over the U.S. border illegally, Monday will be their firstContinue Reading ...
Expect the race-baiting groups like La Raza, and other pro-amnesty for illegal immigrants groups, activistsContinue Reading ...
By JAVIER MANJARRES While both Colombia and the U.S. stand to gain from the 2012 free trade agreementContinue Reading ...
Subscribe to Hispolitica
- Cuba official accuses US of lying about sonic attacks
- Rubio shuns Dictator Maduro’s invite to visit Venezuela
- Nelson, Democrats “encourage” Puerto Rican Immigrants to register to vote
- Curbelo says Congressional Hispanic Caucus discriminating against him (Video)
- Rubio clowns around with Venezuela’s Maduro
- Republican Congressman Just Isn’t Brown Enough to Join House Hispanic Caucus
- Trump Adds Venezuela to Controversial Travel Ban
- Trump Poised to Allow DACA Children Stay In US