One of South Florida’s biggest supporters of the ongoing U.S. embargo to Cuba, Rep. Debbie WassermanContinue Reading ...
President Obama’s move to take Cuba off the State Sponsor of Terrorism list, and “normalize”Continue Reading ...
For hundreds of children that recently passed over the U.S. border illegally, Monday will be their firstContinue Reading ...
By JAVIER MANJARRES Florida Democratic Congresswoman Kathy Castor has broken ranks with her fellow FloridaContinue Reading ...
Subscribe to Hispolitica
- Nelson, Democrats “encourage” Puerto Rican Immigrants to register to vote
- Curbelo says Congressional Hispanic Caucus discriminating against him (Video)
- Rubio clowns around with Venezuela’s Maduro
- Republican Congressman Just Isn’t Brown Enough to Join House Hispanic Caucus
- Trump Adds Venezuela to Controversial Travel Ban
- Trump Poised to Allow DACA Children Stay In US
- Donald Trump Confident He Will Win Hispanics In 2016
- Tensions Increase Between Venezuela And Colombia