It seems like every few months rumors start circulating godly around Miami about Fidel Castro’sContinue Reading ...
President Obama’s move to take Cuba off the State Sponsor of Terrorism list, and “normalize”Continue Reading ...
As the Obama administration barrels toward its end-around on the Cuban embargo, The House of RepresentativesContinue Reading ...
In perhaps one of the most controversial foreign policy decisions of the 21st century, President ObamaContinue Reading ...
Subscribe to Hispolitica
- Cuba official accuses US of lying about sonic attacks
- Rubio shuns Dictator Maduro’s invite to visit Venezuela
- Nelson, Democrats “encourage” Puerto Rican Immigrants to register to vote
- Curbelo says Congressional Hispanic Caucus discriminating against him (Video)
- Rubio clowns around with Venezuela’s Maduro
- Republican Congressman Just Isn’t Brown Enough to Join House Hispanic Caucus
- Trump Adds Venezuela to Controversial Travel Ban
- Trump Poised to Allow DACA Children Stay In US