During a sit-down conversation with Rep. Curbelo in his Washington, D.C. office, the junior congressmanContinue Reading ...
But let’s not jump down Grisham’s throat so quickly, as the New Mexico native did offer Curbelo aContinue Reading ...
I don’t believe that anyone in the Cuban exile community who opposes President Obama’sContinue Reading ...
The Cuban-American congressional delegation from Miami, Florida, held a press conference denouncing theContinue Reading ...
Colombian-American Annette Taddeo is running for the U.S. Congress in Florida’s 26th congressionalContinue Reading ...
Today the House passed a bill that will block funding for President Obama’s illegal immigrationContinue Reading ...
By JAVIER MANJARRES According to Democratic Congressman Joe Garcia (D), who appeared on Univision’sContinue Reading ...
Subscribe to Hispolitica
- Cuba official accuses US of lying about sonic attacks
- Rubio shuns Dictator Maduro’s invite to visit Venezuela
- Nelson, Democrats “encourage” Puerto Rican Immigrants to register to vote
- Curbelo says Congressional Hispanic Caucus discriminating against him (Video)
- Rubio clowns around with Venezuela’s Maduro
- Republican Congressman Just Isn’t Brown Enough to Join House Hispanic Caucus
- Trump Adds Venezuela to Controversial Travel Ban
- Trump Poised to Allow DACA Children Stay In US