Texas junior senator and 2016 presidential hopeful Ted Cruz has introduced a bill in the Senate to renameContinue Reading ...
By JAVIER MANJARRES The newly released bipartisan immigration reform bill states that the DepartmentContinue Reading ...
By JAVIER MANJARRES During his 2011 address to the controversial and racially divisive National CouncilContinue Reading ...
“I urge Venezuelan authorities to refrain from any steps that may forever tarnish the credibility ofContinue Reading ...
By JAVIER MANJARRES The Venezuelan Socialist regime of Hugo Chavez is up for re-election this weekend,Continue Reading ...
By JAVIER MANJARRES “All of us have said that there will be no agreement until the eight of usContinue Reading ...
Subscribe to Hispolitica
- Cuba official accuses US of lying about sonic attacks
- Rubio shuns Dictator Maduro’s invite to visit Venezuela
- Nelson, Democrats “encourage” Puerto Rican Immigrants to register to vote
- Curbelo says Congressional Hispanic Caucus discriminating against him (Video)
- Rubio clowns around with Venezuela’s Maduro
- Republican Congressman Just Isn’t Brown Enough to Join House Hispanic Caucus
- Trump Adds Venezuela to Controversial Travel Ban
- Trump Poised to Allow DACA Children Stay In US